This is a usual time of the year for summaries so let’s keep the tradition alive and write one. Here’s my 2017 achievements split between months.
- Blogging for 18 days straight – nothing near gutek’s achievement (whole year!) but still a nice streak
- Microsoft MVP title (thx Konrad Kokosa for pointing this one ;))
- Cognitive Services talk at dev@LDZ
- OstraPila has started – Me & Jarosław Stadnicki have started a podcast – after 9 months. We have recorded 20 episodes and almost 10k downloads. A nice start.
- Cognitive Services talk at Wroclawska Grupa .NET – slides can be found here
- Short ‘VS over the years’ talk at Make Sense in IT – slides can be found here
- DevTalk #54 – Debugging & Profiling – I was a guest in DevTalk podcast talking about debugging and profiling applications
- Simon was born! Not a professional achievement but the most important one!
- Debugging & diagnostics series – I’ve started recording some YT videos about debugging. Still some more to go but a nice start.
- 100th WrocNet meeting – When I’ve joined & took over the group leadership in 2010 I did not expect that we will hit that mark. Wow. Nice accomplishment.
- Wroc# Online – Microsoft Cognitive Services talk
- C# 7.0 features article for ProgramistaMag – I’ve finished writing in July but it published in September.
- C# 7.0 – VirtualStudy.pl course. First try at creating and publishing a course.
- Looks like I did not anything interesting in September 😉
- Archeology – A lightning talk about Dos 2.0 at Programistok 2017
- R2 talk at SecurityBSides
- Postgraduate studies about C# w/ .net core
- Sasha Goldstein interview
- Again, November was quite boring.
- Postgraduate studies about ASP.NET Core
- dotnetconfpl – organizer & host – This year’s edition was done by the joined forces of Konrad Kokosa, Paweł Klimczyk & mine.
- SimpleTalk article about Technical Debt
- C# 7.0 at rgDev meeting
- devRekolekcje video – I took part in a series of videos about developer’s oath.
Apart from that?
Monthly WrocNet meetings that I help organising, preparing devWarsztaty – Wroclaw’s edition as well as managing daily activities for dotnetomaniak.pl. Quite a nice year.